RETROBIKE'S BIG DIRTY WEEKENDER- THIS WEEKEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIBBY":3a0bd37j said:
If you haven't done so already add my rc100 to the list, just needs the back wheel building and its ridable.

It's been in moth balls for 12yrs can't wait to ride it again.

Daz.

24 Paces, one more please to make the magic 25!

Si

Dr S":3la5nn2a said:
BIBBY":3la5nn2a said:
If you haven't done so already add my rc100 to the list, just needs the back wheel building and its ridable.

It's been in moth balls for 12yrs can't wait to ride it again.

Daz.

24 Paces, one more please to make the magic 25!

Si

25 paces! thats over 1/10th of a furlong!

Cannot confirm yet until I have seen the old girl... But massive effort has been put into this which deserves the long drive and support so hopefully I will be in :cool:

Good lads!
So Tomahawk, that will be 25 Paces? Dare we hope for 30?

More details will be announced next week.

Sidewinder":1poudm1o said:
What do we need to pay and when ? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I will be PMing everyone over the next few weeks with a booking form. Payment will not be needed until nearer the time.

I Would quite like to get a list of what bikes you will all be bringing though. Going to be whoring ourselves to the media next week and get a little publicity, an idea of what tasty treats will be on display would be great. Send me a PM and I will add them to a list to save the thread getting cluttered.

We will be meeting at the campsite next month and will be checking out the local trails (there is a steep decent right next to the site that brings you out in Dalby for starters). Will report back our findings but if anyone would like to join us for the day and get a taster then youre all very welcome.

You'll have to stick me down as a possible for this please? Can't guarantee anything with my windswept and dynamic life, but I'd certainly like to make it along!

i may be a possible,ill have to check with wifey and calender and should be bringing the pace along :D but it aint gonna be one for the purists ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back