al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Cos i'm bored thats why!! :roll:

Anyway, has anybody put their coordinates on here so we can see where they live?
Just thinking i'm so lucky to live where i do. All those trails from my front door i am unable to ride. :(

Al,more time on his hands than brain cells !

ADDRESS HAS BEEN REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS.

I don't mean to sound all negative, but posting your exact address on a website where you showcase your collection of mountain bikes sounds like a great source of bounty for the thieving scum out there.

I only say this as I am currently building a website that is using a large amount of google technology and any plotting that includes your home address is risky.

Love to see someone try!! I'm up for a bit of excitement.

Al,still nuts! :D

My google map details are on this site :D :LOL: If only i did live there :LOL: :cool:

On the other hand,i'm not always home!

Al, not that mad! :D

OrangeRetro":30ksxdwy said:
I don't mean to sound all negative, but posting your exact address on a website where you showcase your collection of mountain bikes sounds like a great source of bounty for the thieving scum out there.

I only say this as I am currently building a website that is using a large amount of google technology and any plotting that includes your home address is risky.

Very sensible dude ;)

That's precisely why mine looks like this:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/google ... =18&u=1872

Last thing I want is a load of Chav Scum breaking into my toy cupboard :!: :!:

My location shows the house I grew up in and where I first rode a MTB...in my own grounds :p Awesome trails in the gardens, seems like a dream now.

Jerky,you're not Prince Charles are you?

Al. :D

Back