NE & Yorks Group- Dark Peak.... Sat 25 April

OK it looks easy enough

untitled.jpg

B is on a road not the woody car park. The woody car park is near to the pub. (about the L where it says Langsett)

m-trax":2kzuy98m said:
B is on a road not the woody car park. The woody car park is near to the pub. (about the L where it says Langsett)

Thought so. Its a while since I was last down but i remember it being on the main road.

All set then guys and gals? just emptying the crap out of the van. Might even Hover it out :LOL:

Si

Andy and Tasha are both out :( They've both had a full on/mad week and are trashed. Getting up at stupid o'clock and a ride will not do either of them any favours :(

Just been fiddling with my bike to check it is okay. Skipped the gym this evening so I can conserve some energy and got my back up lift on standby. :LOL:

m-trax":14a2lw8w said:

There's a big lay-by somewhere near where the road number is on the Northern side of the main road or possibly a bit further down the road. The carpark in the woods is pay-and-display - I think - but I don't know time spans or prices.

I have never paid in it before when I have gone walking. :? (Edit: Just looked on the peaks website and it doesn't say it is a pay and display - where as other car parks it states if it is. http://www.peakdistrict.org/index/visit ... ngsett.htm)

I am planning to be at the woody car park for 9:30am. If it is anywhere different let me know.

More edit: Just to confirm I am not going mad by having not noticed a pay meter when I have parked there previously. This site says it is free too - http://www.allenhudson.co.uk/html/langs ... rvoir.html

m-trax":4yb2ojtl said:
I am planning to be at the woody car park for 9:30am. If it is anywhere different let me know.

I'll join you there. Last minute change of heart means i'll be riding the Raleigh.

Should be there just after nine. All loaded up and ready to go. Alarm set. See y'all i' thi morrow.

Ps. Still full of cold :?

Cool, erm well i'll see ya somewhere near the 'L' on the map

Was gonna say look out for me in a Xantia but its developed another water leak just after filling with diseasel. DOH, in that case keep em peeled for a little old red van!

few things to sort before I'm ready for bed but bike done.

best wishes for a overnight recovery miracle DrS

Latest posts

Back