shoes

perry

Retrobike Rider
lets see your footwears

i never thought id "collect " vans :oops: i used to only own one pair at a time but that grew to 2 , one pair for riding and another to walk down the street in . but as i can get these cheap i buy them to replace each other but end up amassing more and more :LOL:

00003-2.jpg

had the ones on the left for ages , they are a woven leather type material so very comfy but not very durable , i used these on the turbo trainer during winter and through the march mud and rain , i just know they will become useful the moment i throw them away

on the right are my current riding pair of stealth black , trouble is they are a tad tight so give me awful blisters if i have to walk

00002-5.jpg

on the left are the hoffman prints i got to replace the ones covered in mud , but a few years later and i still cant bear to ride in them , they are just too nice :oops: these are the everyday pair

on the right are the tequila sunrise , again i got these with the intent to use for riding but again they are too nice , also as tight as the black ones so limited walking use

00001-11.jpg

old skool vans , i wont ride in these for a long time . ive had plenty of them over the years , the last pair meeting their demise after coming off a set of trails ( bmx trails ) into a bush and ripping the side open . i once had a guy chat me up in a bar in torquay because of my classic blue lace ups :LOL:

the others will be perfect to ride in , but too nice ? :oops:

Kickin' it old skool! :D

Passed my driving test in some suede old skoolers, and been in vans since then 94.

Chucked away my old Rowley XLTs as they were really knackt, not sure if me Rowley Squares made the bin. Got some rare Tags i don't use a lot with graffiti inners, bit hot and stiff to wear. Smelly old stealth Rowleys were weapon of choice for BMX track last night.

Hmm shoe pics on order... :? :LOL: :cool:

Perry,

Sorry to break it to you, but i think some old giffer from a Floridian condo' has taken your identity and is posting pics of his stinky shoes on here.
:shock:

Al. :D not from Florida or indeed stinky!!

al":3rq0kj3q said:
Perry,

Sorry to break it to you, but i think some old giffer from a Floridian condo' has taken your identity and is posting pics of his stinky shoes on here.
:shock:

Al. :D not from Florida or indeed stinky!!

:shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

One day i think i will be removed from this place!

While i'm at it, should the number 40 on your username be about 43 by now?

Al, pain in the ass since 1967! ;)

al":1m1r5z3a said:
One day i think i will be removed from this place!

While i'm at it, should the number 40 on your username be about 43 by now?

Al, pain in the ass since 1967! ;)

depends yes and no :? as in 4 months will be 44. :LOL:

Hell! make sure you have asked the councils permission if you can light that many candles! it may be an idea to tell the fire brigade as well!

Al, feeling dead young, no sorry! feeling dead! :LOL:

al":3csqnlc8 said:
Hell! make sure you have asked the councils permission if you can light that many candles! it may be an idea to tell the fire brigade as well!

Al, feeling dead young, no sorry! feeling dead! :LOL:

As it happens there is a fire brigade 100 yrds away :LOL: candles/birthday days what are they :roll:
I go by 'mental age' so I'm 20 and getting younger :mrgreen:

Back