'Official' Retrobike Pace Serial Number Thread

BoyBurning":2t0z05av said:
Still not right.

Should be in chronological order with the earliest of each series at the top and working down...

This is caused by missing data (serial numbers) and differing descriptions of models (such as Team models etc). The data is sorted by Frame Number first and then Model Number.....if I had details for these erroneous entries it would all flow smoothly ;)

p.s If you can figure out how to sort it better in Excel then please let me know cos it does my head in :LOL:

neilll":39j0zuji said:
BoyBurning":39j0zuji said:
Still not right.

Should be in chronological order with the earliest of each series at the top and working down...

This is caused by missing data (serial numbers) and differing descriptions of models (such as Team models etc). The data is sorted by Frame Number first and then Model Number.....if I had details for these erroneous entries it would all flow smoothly ;)

p.s If you can figure out how to sort it better in Excel then please let me know cos it does my head in :LOL:

PM Kestonian for Excell help .

Sorry to be an arse

But you have missed my RC100 and Team Issue P17 on this thread

Details are

RC100 = RC0294
RC200 = F718018 Team Issue

Cheers and well done for going to the effort of compiling the data

D

I think I may have stumbled over a piccy of Steve Worland aboard the Pace mentioned in this thread in issue 12 of MTB Pro - Aug 94...... anyone want a pic of a pic?

neilll":w6rlixr5 said:

Mail me the file if you fancy and I can tidy it up for you.

Not suggesting that you are doing a poor job (far from it) more that I just happen to have a bit of spare time on my hands at the moment...!

Raymond_mole":20swwojr said:
Sorry to be an arse

But you have missed my RC100 and Team Issue P17 on this thread

Details are

RC100 = RC0294
RC200 = F718018 Team Issue

Cheers and well done for going to the effort of compiling the data

D

**** ups now fixed.....sorry fella :oops:

Back