Looking for a helping hand...

gil_m

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Guys,

As some of you may or may not know myself and about 4 or 5 friends are hosting the British Single Speed championships this year in Dalby Forest in North Yorkshire

We have had an excellent response from sponsors and entrants alike, we now have a big pile of spot prizes and slowly everything is falling into place

For those who are not familiar with the whole Single Speed events, they are very much at grass roots event, I think I described it as "a big ride out with a bunch of friends at whatever speed you see fit" it's a mouthful but its a polite way of saying a race :)

Anyway it's a non profit making event, every penny that goes into it from the entries goes back to you guys in the way of entertainment and food and beer, the organizers are "doing it for the love"

With this in mind it would be great if I could send a flyer to anybody who is happy to pop into there Local Bike Shop and as them to display it. I realise some people won't be happy doing this but if you don't mind it would be greatly appreciated

If you can PM me your direct email address I will send you an email with the full size flyer attached as a .jpg file, if you would be so good as to print it and pop it into your local shop when you next get a chance it might mean we get the extra 20 entries we need to break even

Thanks Guys :)

Attachments

• SSUK09 Flyer Small.jpg
    SSUK09 Flyer Small.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 555
Back