2 days at coed y brenin

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
so, after the henley ride i was on a mission to london for a night on the lash! was going to meet a mate, then go to his cousins engagement party in fulham at a place called "amuse bouche". have to say there were some rather hot girls there! i'm sure i impressed them with my drinking skills! :LOL: basically not being a big drinker i was lashed very quickly!! :LOL: there were some little mini cupcake things though that were amazing, then i met the creator of them aswel and she was well hot!! she made me eat about 20 of them and somehow i wasn't sick!! :LOL: she has been now named "cake girl". and fortunately she is a relative of my mate so hopefully i'll meet her again! :D :D

so, anyway, i left my mates place at 9am on monday and headed for wales!! after a long drive and a stop at a little chef i got to coed y brenin!
it was like an anniversary for the st4 as it's first ever ride was on these trails about a year ago! :D as usual the trails were amazing! they've added some new bits in places if i'm not mistaken, the downhills on the beast/dragons back rides are awsome, usually you get slow technical or fast open trails, these were fast technical which is quite rare in this safety conscious cotton wool world we live in, there will be some injuries there this summer when someone's ability doesn't live up to their arrogance!! :LOL:

here are a couple of pics! :D

Attachments

• perfect weather!!.jpg
    perfect weather!!.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 420
  • metal monsters!!.jpg
    metal monsters!!.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 420
  • think this trail is called uncle fester, steep and rocky!.jpg
    think this trail is called uncle fester, steep and rocky!.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 420
  • trail names from the addams family.jpg
    trail names from the addams family.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 420
That looks amazing. I went the last good weekend we had a few weeks back for the first time. And loved it.

I should have gone back this weekend. Insted I proved I'm not built for down hill at Aston hill.

Can you ride off a hangover? I am usually rubbish next day these days.

riding after a hangover? no, definately not! was pissed on saturday night, hungover sunday, only 2 beers on sunday night, then left london on monday at 9ish so no riding on hangover at all! :D

i think if you did ride there and you were hungover you'd also be very dead very quickly!! :LOL:

I was there about a month ago with a load of folks from my old Uni MTB club. I haven't been there for years and didn't realise I'd been there before when it was the old Karrimor trail/ The beast was great, and we did it with a stonking hangover....as we did the real ale wobble (in fact that was loads worse and I felt like crap)...hang on there's a theme emerging here.

Latest posts

Back