Ok you horrible lot

Missed all this action today - yeah - I'm bordering on 12 hour days myself. What a load of toss.

Anyway - I challenge you to a race anytime whippet boys...

So is it really going to be July the next event...? Bit of a long time away!!!

Come on what about March time? Got to be something cool going on somewhere - maybe meet up at Forest of Dean or Cannock (midlands based) or maybe Scants house? (lol)

When is SSMM again? If it's the first weekend in July I might struggle to make it.

A retro ride in the midlands in the interim would be good. Since scant won't come because all he ever does is 'clean' his retro fleet what about Cannock ? Retro rigs only.

yeah, sort it out!

FOD seems pretty central. Never been there but loks good :D

Sounds like Scant would need some serious handicapping too. Maybe single ring? 24T obviously.

I could be up for a retro ride in March (if I'm off shift) somewhere central would be cool as I'm up in Lincoln. If Scant does ride one of his retro rigs he'll have to cut it out of it's hermetically sealed wrapper first. :LOL:

If we can't get him to use the 24 ring I vote we turn the barrel adjusters on his brakes fully out (preferably using stillsons so he can't sneakily undo them and give us all a pasting!) ;)

Only kidding Mike!

Never been to Cannock or FoD.

OK. Sweet as a nut.

Main meet will be at SSMM again.

Retro ride sometime March or April at Cannock (far more central than FoD). If Mike comes he can ride one of my 'earlier' retro rigs. I'll make sure I put some flat bars and narrower saddle on though ;)

blue.jpg

That's my first ever two wheeler. So go easy on the abuse :D

Back