Offroad Pro Flex / Spesh Rock Combo

Bryncrug72

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Would anybody be interested in these frames, been sitting in the loft for 15 years!! Can get pictures if you want, the frames belong to my friend who does'nt want to go back to classic rides, prefer's his hydraulic disk brakes.

Frames

I'm seeing him this weekend, i'll try and get some pics then, i'm not quite sure but i think the proflex still has some componentry on it.

Don't know the model of the pro flex yet, i remember it had magnesium rock shox, i'm seeing him this weekend so will hopefully get some pics.

Here you go, i had a look at these earlier, the Offroad is a 752
Deore Chainset and pedals, BB has been in there for a long time now as has the headset, proflex forks with a lovely orange flexstem,front and rear deore mechs and rear cantilevers. i originally thought it had the magnesium rock shox, but that was his other proflex. (Sorry)
This bike was never raced or rallied and owned by a little old lady for shopping trips.... ok thats a lie this bike has seen a hard life as you can tell from the pics, so we are open to offers.

The Rock Combo is in pretty good condition apart from a little dent in the seat stay a few scratches on the chainstays but thats about it, comes with the original stem and bars and the Suntour bar end shifters and hooded levers, the remaimnder of the groupset was stripped for a stumpjumper and is'nt there, i'm tempted myself but i'm already working on one retro ride and have a very expensive carbon fibre addiction to feed on my new ride,
yet again we are open to offers, if you need more pics let me know.
Cheers.

m.

The pics are to big to upload so i can mail them to anyone who is interested.[/img]

Back