NE & Yorks Group- Dark Peak.... Sat 25 April

My bikes a secret!

You'll find out on the day - I'm not telling 'cos it might be a great disappointment to me as I've only just built it and it might turn out to be cr*p!

Otherwise I'll be on the Scott.

9.30 sounds fine to me - better than the original 8.30!

Which car park are we talking about - the one in the trees? How about the big lay-by on the road?

I could leave the car at my daughter's in Oxspring and ride up the Trans-Pennine Trail to get some extra miles in................ ;)

Was always a 'maybe' - now officially declared out of a Saturday ride. Will be riding in the Peaks come the Sunday morning if anyone overshoots or gets lost...

Mr K

Re: .

mrkawasaki":2hn0moh0 said:
Was always a 'maybe' - now officially declared out of a Saturday ride. Will be riding in the Peaks come the Sunday morning if anyone overshoots or gets lost...

Mr K

No worries Cap'n K, I will crack the whip on your behalf. Guess I will see you at on the bloody battlefield that is MM

Si
Ps. Wheels arrived ;) Cheers dude

UPDATED 24/4

Dr S FAT CHANCE
Sinnett Orange Clockwork
M-Trax Raleigh M-Trax
Old Ned Mystery bike????
P20 P20 or Raven
Nayfinnesse Fuquay ???
Tasha Modern ???
Reanimation Muddy Fox Sorcerer Mega

reanimation":x5t2mi2w said:
^ Oh God! :?
What are we in for?

Still no idea where it is!
I think Jacky is talking about the 340 mile round trip for us Northumbrians. Ride is about 30-32 miles and should be alright with a pub/cafe at mid distance.

Weather is looking promising.

It's just a run over Woodhead Pass for you Mancs, about 30-40 mins.

Si

Sidewinder":293ugbzt said:
30-40 mins over the woodhead is near enough sheffield ?

Not quite.

Is it really 30miles? I have walked it all (only ever rode to mickleden edge before) and it didn't seem 15miles to ladybower cycle hire place. I am assuming it was planned their and back or is a circular planned?

Back