RETROBIKE'S BIG DIRTY WEEKENDER- THIS WEEKEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooooo, that will take us close to 25 square framers. Could we hit 30??

Jez not signed up yet?

Si

JeRkY":2fg6nc7t said:
rc300":2fg6nc7t said:
Bang me down dude! May bring em all! :LOL: :LOL:

Do it! I'm bringing my fleet :)

This is going to be great guys. Only one Pace but I'm bringing six down. At this rate we should have around 100 retrobikes on display. How cool will that be!

Si

CHANGE OF VENUE

Due to the expected numbers we have moved this event a few miles up the road to a different site with better facilities. We will now have a completly seperate field for our exclusive use. A secure barn is available for belongings and spare bikes- this is on the adjoining working farm, so there are no worries about bringing your entire fleet along should you wish. The landlord at the Fox and Rabbit will also be offering breakfasts for us on Sunday morning which was not possible at the original site. New campsite and pub is located just off the Pickering to Whitby road and is much easier to find and is also just a stones throw from Dalby Forest. Pub is larger but still retains its country charm and the food is excellent and well priced. Camping is £7 per tent.

Big thanks to Gil_M forgetting this sorted for us and he has promised us a good day out around some of Dalby's older trails on the Sunday. Saturday route will be changed slightly with extensions and shortcuts incorporated to suit your mood.

I will post up a form next week that will need cutting and pasting into a PM to confirm your participation, if you will be taking part in our Orienteering event and what bikes you will be bringing.

Thanks again for your support- There is a lot of hard work going into it but its only half the story- you guys will bring the magic to make this a special event ;)

Cheers
Si

Is it possible for ye forum gods (admins) to send a news email out to all registered users advertising the event & in particular suggesting any one with a bit of yorkshire square should pop along?

JeRkY":31uv3g16 said:
Is it possible for ye forum gods (admins) to send a news email out to all registered users advertising the event & in particular suggesting any one with a bit of yorkshire square should pop along?

Might be worth asking The Guvnor?

Spread the word brother!

Si

cornholio's RC200":3v77vi1p said:
I've just got to ask the boss but once she agrees I'm up for it :D

Added to the list matey- she has to let you go now!

Neilll
Corduroyboy
RC300
MJM
Pace
Velomaniac (Ecurie MacRetro)
Clockworkgaz (Ecurie MacRetro)
Sinnett177
Defiant (Team Netherlands)
TheBoy
Wold Ranger
Andy B
Orange71+1
Gil_M
Ian S
Mark (NE Group)
Dr S
Sithlord
Drewson
Toons
Old Ned
Justbackdated
Mrs Justbackdated
Sidewinder
ChrisV40
Barnsley Mick + 4 (NE Group)
Nayfinesse
Sq_root_of_2
Bibby
Jerky+ Guests.
NickD+1
Feetabix
Albash82
Cornholio's RC200

And that will be another PACE on the list??

I have been given permission from the One Who Must Be Obeyed.... :D

Yep the Pace and maybe something else if I can fit them in the car. Can't have too many bikes in one place you know..... ;)

cornholio's RC200":1jr86ort said:
I have been given permission from the One Who Must Be Obeyed.... :D

Yep the Pace and maybe something else if I can fit them in the car. Can't have too many bikes in one place you know..... ;)

That will be 23 Paces so far then- keep em coming!

Si

If you haven't done so already add my rc100 to the list, just needs the back wheel building and its ridable.

It's been in moth balls for 12yrs can't wait to ride it again.

Daz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back