Sherwood Pines Retro Ride - Video now uploaded

if you refer to the older thread orange71 ( ed ) had a pic with us lined up and named

i only had the keys to the car and a small multitool :LOL:

video is ace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! didnt realise the camelbak was that big with daves camera in :?
monthly ride sounds really good to me :D

may even brake the retro hoffman out for the trails next time ;)

clockworkgazz":3v1vllts said:
I agree with AC, that music is feckin terrible :twisted: arrrrghhhhh.

Thanks for all you positive comments eveyone...I wish I'd taken a bit more footage but I know it's a pain waiting around.

Sorry if people are finding the music a bit too MOR...Music is music...thrash metal, hip hop, pan pipes, someone won't like what you choose...you can never please everyone...

Perhaps I should have gone retro ;)

unocogero":16ig3jko said:
clockworkgazz":16ig3jko said:
I agree with AC, that music is feckin terrible :twisted: arrrrghhhhh.

Thanks for all you positive comments eveyone...I wish I'd taken a bit more footage but I know it's a pain waiting around.

Sorry if people are finding the music a bit too MOR...Music is music...thrash metal, hip hop, pan pipes, someone won't like what you choose...you can never please everyone...

Perhaps I should have gone retro ;)

Couldn't agree more about the sounds, it takes all sorts and even as someone who used to own a record shop, I like more than a few artists that I should be rightly embarrassed about. :LOL:

Was it a camcorder which you used and if so do you have any tips? I just recently dug mine out and may take it on the next MacRetro ride.

yes I now feel :oops: music is music as they say- I like george michael, so you can laugh at me and then we are even ;)

great video- loved the killi flyer :cool:

rc200ti":14b5e1cl said:
If you could have cut it over the omnibus edition of The Archers that would have been really cool.

:LOL: Now that would have been cool.

If you open the video in one tab and open this in another >

http://tinyurl.com/d4qh8p

turn down the sound on the pine's video and enjoy watching it to the archer's theme tune.

I know why I like this video and soundtrack so much - it reminds me of watching No Limits as a kid - they'd go round Britain filing things they did in a similar style and have music playing in the back ground.

You're tapping into my youth - hence the warm fuzzy glow :D

Back