MINT 1994 Specialized Stumpjumper REDUCED BARGAIN!!

goodas12003

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi, kinda testing the water with this one really as it's a bit of a wrench to sell this but need's must! As can be seen, it's a 17" Specialized Stumpy with full LX Deore kit on it including the wheel's. Frameset is Quality doublebutted Prestige tube's in fantastic cosmetic condition with only minor mark's to the paint and one small area to the right side decal that is hardly noticable. Ive just fitted brand new Onza Porcupine kevlar folding tyre's to it, coolstop pad's, new lock-on grip's and a couple of new cable's . Previous owner has fitted raceface stem and bar's. Come's with dmr type pedal's. Some wear and tear to saddle. This is the lightest bike i have owned by some way! Overall, a very well cared for low use, clean as a whistle lovely example of this sought after ride. Look's, ride's, stop's perfect! Looking for £155 collected from Liverpool. Well worth travelling to see. Cheer's Dave. :D Will post for extra £10.

Attachments

• stumpy.jpg
    stumpy.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 2,285
Stumpjumper

Hi Chap,

How tall are you? I want this bad boy but can't help thinking it's a tad small.

Cheers,

Rascal

Hi, im 5ft 7" and have the post where you see it so as you can imagine, it has plenty of scope either side for adjustment. ;)

Hi ,
I had this same bike in a 19" frame size and I am 6'1". It cost £850 new if I remember and worth every penny.

This may not be popular with any would be buyers but do not sell this bike !

I bought mine as my first foray in MTB ing and curse every day that passed after I sold it,good to see yours looking so fine .

Thanks for the memories.

Cameron

Final bump. Considering that some are offering frame's on their own for £130+ with bit's of decal's etc missing, i think this is an absolute steal at this price. I guarantee the superb condition and cleanliness of this bike is second to none. Please, no more silly offer's on this superb machine. Thank's Dave.

Bargain

Hi mate
I know mods dont like too much commenting on for sale items so treat this as a free bump to the top ;)
best of luck sincerely
Jamie

Some fair points in there.

I was watching this auction originally and was a little gutted I didn't offer a BIN to the chap. Would have cherished this bike.

Although it is looked upon as bad form to blatently profiteer from a sale, especially amongst this close and friendly community, Dave has added a fair few bits to it here and there and probably just wants his cash back.

Although I wouldn't condone ripping osmeone off, I am a firm believer in letting a market decide what a product is worth. If it sells, it was worth it to someone, if it doesn't shift, then it wasn't the right time or price or both.

As Jamie said with his opinion, this is just an/ my opinion, and I would like to steer this away from becoming a dragged out thread on what things are worth or not.

Am sure Jamie's not just mixing it up here either, just a helping guide as to why it's not sold yet by the looks of it.

But let's leave the judgements as to what sells and why to other specific threads not the FS ones please. If things sell, so be it. If they don't, also so be it.

:cool:

opinion

Hi all
As Wu tangled says I am certainly not trying to stir anything up at all. As mentioned if this is a problem I can delete it, no offence or feacal stirring intended in anyway.

Jamie

Back