Juli Furtado's RTS replica FINISHED

nice build, i have some black onza bar ends if the original bar ends are onza, quite scratched up, but could respray them, pm me if interested.

utahdog2003":8vv9t2i9 said:
Did Furtado store hers on the couch? :shock:
:LOL:
Nice! :cool:

Eh... I don't think so, but I do. To make pictures. :)
It's a good place to make photo's.

mattbrown":8vv9t2i9 said:
nice build, i have some black onza bar ends if the original bar ends are onza, quite scratched up, but could respray them, pm me if interested.

I have some already, but still have to work on the cables and stem, so therefore I didn't mount them.

development_cycle":8vv9t2i9 said:
Let me know if you want me to pm you the details, and no I don't have a vested interest just sharing the love

Understand :) I think I'll keep it to the King, but If you find some nice black Mavic 231's or a 27.0 XTR M900 seatpost, I'm interested.

Finally it's (99,9%) finished.

Some nice pics, and it's terrably hard to photograph a polished frame.

The worst thing that can happen, happened. During the photoshoot, the bike fell and damaged the brandnew Avocet saddle and scratches on the derailleur. The only good thing was that the derailleur already had some scratches.

GroteFoto-PFXWJ6YD.jpg

With my Trek 9900 on the background:
GroteFoto-OF7GM3CT.jpg

GroteFoto-MGADVZTG.jpg

GroteFoto-HIRYISFR.jpg

nice one .

dont worry about the scratches . if it happened during first picture , it could have been worse if the bike had fallen on the other side and into the water . :LOL:

cchris2lou":2frzn6zk said:
nice one .

dont worry about the scratches . if it happened during first picture , it could have been worse if the bike had fallen on the other side and into the water . :LOL:

It wouldn't damage the saddle. My brothers Trek 9900 also fell, and damaged his brand new M900 derailleur en new Flite saddle and.. his brand new M747 pedals. It ruined his day.

Here some more pics.

GroteFoto-RLALQTKR.jpg

GroteFoto-YGN8SRYR.jpg

Best RTS on here :D

the early ones , with cro mo rear are deffo the best looking ones .

Back