'Sherwood Pines Ride' 19 April

yup was a top day,shame we were a bit late but luckily bumped into everybody,was good to meet some more new people aswell as catching up with others id riden with before.we really need to do this again,perfect riding.loadsa laughs,great company and well worth the effort,i promise to ride all day next time :D

big thankyou goes to lewis???? aka dave to me for the lift and other retro goodies :D

also found a nasty graze on my shoulder after fighting the tree in the woods,didnt realise it was there as having to much fun,cheers again.

Just got in from a mad afternoon riding 3mph with the mrs then running round yorkshire collecting alloys! I too had an excellent day.it was good to meet people and their bikes.sadly as longun stated we were late due to a puncture on the motorway and vito vans having a really daft way of securing the spare wheel.gutted that i lost you and then had to spin off and help my mate but still enjoyed it very much.till next time...

Excellent day and an excellent group ride. Good trails and very close to home for me so that was good too.

Came off twice and have the bruises and cuts to show for it but apart from a few teething issues the new build Marin was enjoyable to ride.

Thanks to RC200ti for the frame protectors, Unocogero for the videos and showing us the off-the-beaten-track trails and everyone there for the enjoyable atmosphere.

Reckon we could easily plan a monthly retrobike ride in there..

Paul..

Hi guys
Apolopgies for disappearing yesterday but felt guilty about my serious lack of fitness & asthma holding you all up :oops:
Despite the puffing & wheezing I really enjoyed it and want to say a big thanks to Matt for showing us some top singletrack & shooting a great video :cool:

A monthly retro ride sounds good to me Rallymarshall.
It may also provide the opportunity to rectify yesterday's missed opportunity of introducing retrobike to a particular young lady on a superb retro Kona (how golden can opportunities get?).
Rob

rc200ti":1hep6ky4 said:
A monthly retro ride sounds good to me Rallymarshall.

Definitely agree, would also be up for an evening maybe depending on timings.
I'm seriously gutted I missed yesterday.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Looks like you had a great day out. I was hoping to come along last minute, but couldn't make it.

If this becomes a regular, I'll be tagging along as often as possible

Back