Drumlanrig Sunday 3rd of May

Don't do it AC, I've fixied off road at Glentress, the blue route was near impossible unless brakes were almost continually applied. Green route was a blast though :LOL:

I think I'll SS at Drumlanrig for old times sake probably on my Hardrock if only to find out how bad it handles. Nothing like a walk in the countrysideside as cycling might not happen often on an SS :LOL:

See Ya

velomaniac":1189tki0 said:
Don't do it AC, I've fixied off road at Glentress, the blue route was near impossible unless brakes were almost continually applied. Green route was a blast though :LOL:

I think I'll SS at Drumlanrig for old times sake probably on my Hardrock if only to find out how bad it handles. Nothing like a walk in the countrysideside as cycling might not happen often on an SS :LOL:

See Ya

The fixed sprocket which I've ordered bolts on to the disc rotor side of a disc hub so I'll be able to flippity flop it back to freewheeling single speed if I'm really not enjoying it. Will hopefully get a wee run round pollock first to test the water so to speak.

I'll bring my first aid kit then :roll:

Can you make it to drum under your own steam AC or indeed to mine and back? It is due south for me so pick up is not really an option.

clockworkgazz":cv90gi22 said:

Can you make it to drum under your own steam AC or indeed to mine and back? It is due south for me so pick up is not really an option.

Should be able to sort out something gazz, probably train? Are you near or can you meet me at a station?

3rd is out for me i'm afraid, got the Capri booked in for a car show in East Kilbride that day.

Car shows aint what they used to be, have to be in a club now and get your name down months in advance :roll:

awaycaboose":2gu2ysbd said:
clockworkgazz":2gu2ysbd said:

Should be able to sort out something gazz, probably train? Are you near or can you meet me at a station?

Kilmarnock station is an easy pick up for me, just give me a time.

clockworkgazz":2ttod08v said:
Kilmarnock station is an easy pick up for me, just give me a time.

Cool, I'll work out times and let you know. What sort of time do I need to get to Killie station by do you reckon?

jimihendrix":2tit6g1z said:
3rd is out for me i'm afraid, got the Capri booked in for a car show in East Kilbride that day.

Car shows aint what they used to be, have to be in a club now and get your name down months in advance :roll:

I used to only enter a show if my car made it to an event, times have changed.

... drum is a bit far for me at 135 miles and over 2-1/2 hours each way, enjoy.

I managed to get out on the canoe yesterday on loch tay, but I was far too knackered afterwards to do an evening cycle despite the fantastic weather.

if it is the ususal 10.30 for 11 kick off, then if we can be left killie by 10am we whould be fine- drum is about 45 miles from killie.

Back