new retro full susser....rare..

gibbleking

Old School Grand Master
just added a new retro full suspension model to my collection....excellent downhill (espesh staircases) capabilities ....up hill its lousey and the stiffness is awful ....but at least its light and cheap ....

Attachments

• 20042009225.jpg
    20042009225.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 928
the 3x3 takes about 45 seconds(ish),the 4x4 i can do all except a parity prob where 2 peices are the wrong way round,the 5x5 is easy (5 min going slowly as i like the solve on that 1 ,its relaxing),the pyraminx i can do in me sleep and the barrel(at the back out of sight is the same as a 3x3) the same.oh the void cube (no middle bits just holes) sometimes has a parity prob as well but i can still do that 1 in about a minute and a half.the mirror block/bump cube is a complete git cos it changes shape when ya turn it(the center parts are offset) so takes about 3 minutes.the white one is a glow in the dark which i just like to own so doesnt get used.i have also got some meffert limited run 5x5s tiled and stickered versions which are really heavy.ive also got some 1980.s originals (5 so far) inc a boxed unused one.ive also have a super square 1 (see the web for pics) which i will learn how to do next.i couldnt bring myself to take the stickers off ...it bugs me that i couldnt do them so i snapped a few weeks ago and learnt how to do them...(thanks youtube).ps if you have a cube you dont want ill have it cos im going to have a go at some weird mods soon...ie a 3x3x5...they looked fun to make.ps the wr is 6.8 secs so im nowhere near that good yet...hgump.my other half sometimes mixes them all up to annoy me....i cant stand them being mixed so i have to solve them afterwards.....shes a git :cool:

this 1 is my latest purchase ...a mefferts 5x5 for 20 quid ....just dont drop it on toes as it will break em.....very heavy cube.ps no stickers on this brick just tiles. :D

Attachments

• 20042009226.jpg
    20042009226.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 807
man....thats a badass cube!!!.........i bet noone pulled the thin and thick end of your school tie apart making a really small hard knot just before english!!! ;)

I have had a cube since new in the 1980's and still haven't done it. I've had thousands of hours of frustration with that bastard thing.

Back