Ae 16th of May

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Any takers for doing the Ae line on the 16th?

I'm there if you are !

For Ae I'll route around in the shed for something with suspension, good brakes and gears. I think its rocky and rooty at Ae :roll:

See Ya

hi guys

i'm afraid I'll have to duck this one. My folks will have made all the effort of leaving our family cave in the South Wales valleys to come and visit.
Suppose i should stay so the inheritance is still secure :shock:

Can't be too careful in this financial climate :p

Make sure u have someone who can a) read a map and b) read a stopwatch. Good job I'm not going then! :oops:

Have a good one

Rhys

Alp*Willi":2l0k2h8a said:
hi guys

i'm afraid I'll have to duck this one. My folks will have made all the effort of leaving our family cave in the South Wales valleys to come and visit.
Suppose i should stay so the inheritance is still secure :shock:

Can't be too careful in this financial climate :p

Make sure u have someone who can a) read a map and b) read a stopwatch. Good job I'm not going then! :oops:

Have a good one

Rhys

:LOL: what about drumlanrig on the 3rd?

Hi guys

Was planning to go to Drum but the mighty Toffees moved their game against the Makems to the 3rd which scuppered the whole idea (football, I know, I know) :oops: Got to make the most of it, at this rate all the NE teams will be relegated so no visits next season :shock:

Hopefully the visit to the Butchers of Catterick next week will show that physio is all that's needed. Grab the Rosemary beads lads....... :?

Rhys

Will need to wait and see how my job goes :roll: , may be working nightshift on a Friday night from the 5th of May which would make Saturdays a non starter for me :(

Back