Pace RC200 sizing

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Anyone have an old Pace catalogue? Interested to know how the RC200 (specifically the F3 if it makes a difference) size up.

I've got one which covers the F8. Will dig it out from the loft (can't do it now sorry, will disturb small boy #4 and would therefore incur the wrath of Mrs Radar). Will scan and post. If you are patient I'll scan the full catalogue for the archive if you want? (Also has the Rc300 and Rc250)

I don't think the geometry changed that much, the main difference with the different f - versions was slight tweaks of the tubes.

I agree with Radar. The F3-8 series were relativley the same with tweaks to the amount of metal removed fron the tubes and stuff like how many bends the chain stays had.

FYI: RC200F4 18": 71 / 74 geometry. 17.9" to top of seat tube from centre of the BB (not inclding the seat clamp) and a effective top tube length of 23". RC200F4 got longer chain stays over the F3 but that was more due to the new drop out design I think.

I have measured these dimensions on my RC200F6 and they are the same.

I pm'd ya back BTW John. ;)

Pete,

cheers for the info.

Just took delivery of what was supposedly an 18" RC200. Centre bb to top of seat tube is around 17" so I guess it's probably 17". Not sure on the size....

Have just posted on the mag scans the 2002 Pace frame lineup. Sorry I didn't do it yesterday .. really ill! Spent the day hugging the toilet :cry:
No alcohol involved at all.

Anyone else have a RC200 F3 or earlier? Although stamped as 18" mine measures up smaller than Jezzas 18" RC200 F4 and the catalogue scan from Radar. Wonder if Pace changed their sizing at some point... :?:

Back