MacRetro Carron Valley April

Half ton of frankenbike will be there, not a great steed but for some daft reason I like the thing :D

Going to bike recycling charity tomorrow so i'll look for 27mm seatposts gaz ;)

Looking forward to see the Manitou just before Jimi trashes it and makes them even rarer :roll:

see ya Sunday

also need a 27.2 velo if there are any ;)

Check out the giant giant for sale for £35 just your cup of tea non? in the sale section.

Gaz, the Frankenbike is not desirable, its an oversize tubing high tensile steel behemoth fom one of the cheapo bike makers such as Integra or Apollo, i'm not even sure its retro :roll:

Will try to remember seat posts ;)

velomaniac":3g1g4b37 said:
Looking forward to see the Manitou just before Jimi trashes it and makes them even rarer :roll:

Dont worry, i'll trash myself long before i'll trash the bike :) , in fact i'm half way there already :LOL:

famous last words........

Great day lads- have sent you the link jamie, of the piccies, looking forward to the aftermath thread given the event filled day it turned out to be :roll:

Re: Hi Guys

Jamiedyer":3vynkn35 said:
Evening lads
Gaz I have a seatpost in 27 in silver. I will bring it along see if its what your after. Its nothing fancy just a kalloy I think.
I will be heading to Inverness in the morning then Glasgow tomorrow night.
I still havnt got the SS Stumpy finished off as I need a couple of things, I was going to get them in Inverness but dont really want to risk not getting them and then not riding. I think I will bring the old faithful 88 Stumpy so I dont have to run about crazy, hell, I dont need to make excuses, I just love riding it :)
See you Sunday guys, be safe.

Jamie

bugger forgot to remind you about the post, it's for the miniclockwork so maybe get it from you next time we meet up?

I have sent you a link by pm for the pictures mate.

Back