F1, bloody rain

Grannygrinder

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Bloody weather, i'm going back to bed. F1 in the wet , you'd just as well be watching traffic on the motorway

Grannygrinder":zpynmwtz said:
Bloody weather, i'm going back to bed. F1 in the wet , you'd just as well be watching traffic on the motorway

I'm still in bed, had a late night listening in to the American Le Mans Series race at Long Beach. What an absolute cracker of a race. If you are fed up of F1 you need to get into the sportscar racing. Highlights are on Motors TV at 17:00 GMT
Endurance racing it is not- these guys have to go flat out these days and it makes for some great racing. Really looking forward to Le Mans now.

Si

More like BLOODY BBC iPlayer. Keeps on cutting off. Got good web connection. So over rated. Just like the BBC

These early morning races get in the way of my riding, just got back in, was hoping to see the finish :cry:

Best go wash my bike :roll:

Apparently Ferrari are under investigation for being caught with secret plans from Force india's car !! Whats going on with them !!

clunker":7c7daj92 said:
These early morning races get in the way of my riding, just got back in, was hoping to see the finish :cry:

Best go wash my bike :roll:

Not as early last year :LOL:
Highlights are on iplayer and full coverage is on this afternoon.
bbc is great :cool:

danpiero":3cwql68r said:
Apparently Ferrari are under investigation for being caught with secret plans from Force india's car !! Whats going on with them !!

What the F**K the wold is flat :shock: :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL: I do hope Ferrari get no points this year :mrgreen:

Back