'Sherwood Pines Ride' 19 April

perry":k18bbnxp said:
anyone taking a camera , or digital thing that can also take pictures ? mines too cumbersome to have in the pocket

winds me up reading a weekly macretro ride and they havnt got a camera between them :LOL:

yes I'll try and remember mine ;)

rc200ti":11kvuvde said:
Looking forward to meeting everybody tomorrow. Bit apprehensive about keeping up.
I'll bring some clear patches.

don't worry about speed - I'm bringing a mate who's injured currently (torn calf muscle) so he won't be fast (he's not retro either :shock: ) - and others here have said they won't be going too quick either :D

i can ride fast

but i stop every 5mins to check i havnt dropped anything or i get puncture paranoia when i must check at every opportunity for any lost air :LOL:

I am also looking forward to seeing a few new faces tomorrow. :D

I am not feeling very fit at the moment, so if I lag behind all the time then I think that will be my excuse :oops: :LOL: :oops:

What's everyone doing foodwise ? Is it taking sandwiches or are we all crashing at the cafe ?

We are hoping to get there for about 9.30 ish ;)

i cant afford cafe prices and i got a bit miffed waiting in line for 25mins last time i was there so ill probably retreat to the car and have a banana or two

I'm pleased someone else has brought up the subject of pace as i'm about 5 stone overweight and have the pace to match! My mate is also coming with his mrs and dog which is attached to his bike!i think they are just meeting me there rather than riding with us but they might set off with us. Its entertaining watching the dog drag him along!

right - off shortly - see you all there - look out for a black Saab 9000 with a tall bald chap with an Orange brand jersey on (black with the oranges on it ;) ).

Well gentlemen, Just want to say what a great day I had today, excellent company, good riding and the pain is fading with my first beer ;)

I'll put the video on as a new post in the next few days once I've edited it.

We must do this again sometime!

big thanks for showing us around and letting us ride into the back of you :LOL:

great meeting you all :D

had the fuzz on my bum for 10miles on the way back :( i wouldnt have gone any faster if they wernt there but i like taking a bit of a racing line through corners :LOL:

Back