cchris2lou

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
main.php

My latest arrival . Always wanted a proflex .
It took 6 weeks exactly to arrive from the states . bike ( minus wheels and a few bits ) was $20 and postage $55 . No duty to pay .

At the moment , I am going to build it as my new commuter , singlespeed , from the bits I have on the stumpjumper I am selling .

The elasto needs changing , but Slim is taking care of it , and a few points of rust need adressing .

Nice :) ,
One of those was my first venture into suspension, weighed a ton though ! I slapped some white porcs, brahama bars and maguras on mine.

Aah Yess...........brings back memories too! Haven't seen the brake arrangement on the seatstays afore- usually on the swingarm with the BellCranky arrangement thang. Now youi just need to respray the whole thang a nice purple!!

Cheers,
Dav

looked at this bike when I bought my teflon Pine Mountain instead. Buddy got this.

Could you possibly do me a favour and weight the frame? I remember it weighed slightly more than a small car, and would be interested as to what it was in reality.

Interesting bike, good buy too :)

it is very heavy .

it is build up , so I ll weight nex time I strip it down . Not sure it is a good idea to use it as a commuter . :LOL:

Used it this morning and it is a lot heavier than my steel stumpjumper .

I dont like buses :twisted:

other than that it is great . the back elasto is dead , so no rear suspension , but the stem is ok .

strikes me if they had only used the same elastomer material in the rear bumpers as they did in flex-stems we wouldn't have half the problems we do now!!

Back