Project Pub/Winter Hack Orange Prestige

clockworkgazz":15vg9x9r said:
what a bargain- great looking bike and to good for a hack- go to the back of the class :twisted:

Love that rear xt mmmmmmmmm

Decals- this bike must have a name.

Decals....Gil is on the case...the bike will look so much better with them. Think you are right...this might end up being too good for a hack....I guess this is how people end up with 12 bikes :LOL:

Harryburgundy":1yhoxsip said:
clockworkgazz":1yhoxsip said:
what a bargain- great looking bike and to good for a hack- go to the back of the class :twisted:

Decals....Gil is on the case...the bike will look so much better with them. Think you are right...this might end up being too good for a hack....I guess this is how people end up with 12 bikes :LOL:

damn right :roll:

decal

Harryburgundy":2ptdu1uu said:
clockworkgazz":2ptdu1uu said:

hi harry, i contacted him not too long ago as i have this bike as well. he couldnt find any for me so he adjusted some 1994 clockwork decals

her's the result

Attachments

• pbpic3235660[1].jpg
    pbpic3235660[1].jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 881
Back