NE & Yorks Group- Dark Peak.... Sat 25 April

P20":9hs4k9bz said:
Need to check, but should be ok for this :D

Cool.

I'd give you lift down mate but I'm staying overnight and seeing La famile the next day.

Si

Go on then I've been grounded for 2 weeks with a dodgy cartledge so need the exercise as long as youre gentle with me ;)

Roll of honour....

Dr S+ 1
Sinnett
M-Trax TBC
Old Ned
Sidewinder
Mr Kawasaki
Retroking Max
P20

Any more?

Si

I'm 95% sure of coming. :D Looks like a great crowd, I need to get a new stem (in post tomorrow) painted and fitted and then cobble a front brake together.... Then Finally test and Christen the Muddy Fox. W00t, just hope I can keep up with y'all :oops:

I'm not sure where we're meeting exactly, I'd better look it up.

m-trax":hmiuvvst said:
Can we meet in the Langsett Reservior carpark it isn't quite as far for me to ride too. :)

Yes, no problemo ;) Langsett it is. Is 9:30 still alright guys and gals?

Dr S+ 1 FAT CHANCE/Cotic Soul
Sinnett Orange
M-Trax Raleigh M-Trax
Old Ned
Sidewinder
Mr Kawasaki
Retroking Max
P20
Nayfinesse
Reanimation

What you all riding? I'm going to bring the 87 FAT for me and the Cotic for my mate who was threatening to turn up on his £129.99 Halfords heap :?

Still suffering a horrendous man cold but should be better by then although won't be at my best (which isn't great anyhoo :oops: )

Si

Dr S":dal6yt0m said:
Still suffering a horrendous man cold but should be better by then although won't be at my best (which isn't great anyhoo :oops: )

+1

Think i'll be riding the Orange.

Sinnett Orange
M-Trax Raleigh M-Trax
Old Ned
Sidewinder
Mr Kawasaki
Retroking Max
P20
Nayfinesse
Reanimation Muddy Fox Sorcerer Mega

Sinnett Orange
M-Trax Raleigh M-Trax
Old Ned
Sidewinder
Mr Kawasaki
Retroking Max
P20 probably on P20, possibly Raven. Possibly with girlfriend on modern Rockhopper ;)
Nayfinesse (Pink Fuquay i'd of thought)
Reanimation Muddy Fox Sorcerer Mega

Back