My LeJeune

JPintheCAN

Dirt Disciple
I bought this last year. It has put every other steel frame that I've had into a context. The work that has visibly gone into this is impressive.
I'm also happy its all in such good condition. It came with an Ideale Rebour softened saddle but it was too good an opportunity to recoup costs to resist.
This one is also in a box at my parents in law house, awaiting shipment. I will have some brown hoods and decent tape waiting when it arrives :)
Can anyone tell me about the tags on the wheels? I guess they are a wheel builders mark?

2653394556_10036ea62c_b.jpg

nice rear dr cable guide
2653394708_48c6464de2.jpg

thinnnnnnn
2653395196_5dae44269c.jpg

lovely french stuff with campa record

guess it is end 70ies ??? or beginning eighties

it does not makes us younger ( despite the french name which mean "theyoung" ;) )

bduc61":2plq07rz said:
lovely french stuff with campa record

guess it is end 70ies ??? or beginning eighties

it does not makes us younger ( despite the french name which mean "theyoung" ;) )

yeah, not feeling any younger, but it certainly makes me appreciate things which are older! I'm reasonably sure its a 1972 or so. I'm not sure if Marcel LeJeune made all of the frames under the marque, but I'm really happy with the work in this one. Its a touch under 10kgs as is and climbs very, very well :D

oh, and i forgot to mention I have a NOS 1A 125mm waiting for it here. The XA looks too new to me.

Back