half price indian food

al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Yes it's true,my local curry house has a half price sale on all food !

How cool is that? Just off to order double the amount as ussual!!

Al. :D

Aye! you're only two counties away! i'll ask.

I had a vegi balti, fried rice, garlic nan, onion bhaji, poppadoms. not in that order!

Fantastic!!

Dirt Box":2mab4pcn said:
al":2mab4pcn said:
I had a vegi balti, fried rice, garlic nan, onion bhaji, poppadoms. not in that order!

Fantastic!!

IMHO a vegi curry is nearly as bad as coffee with no caffeine in it, coke with no sugar or p*rn with no big titty (* )( *)
Get that chicken/king prawn down yer neck fella, you know it makes sense, especially whilst it's half price, in fact order it twice and you're no worse off!!!! ;) :LOL:

I'm a veggie [well,sort of], but the thing I miss most is a chicken Rogan Josh. mmm.. veg versions are such a poor relation. Thats why I tend to have king prawn-whatever, to retain that meaty substance.

-Mind you, if you saw the state of the some of the chickens being delivered down Derby's curry-mile, even the most blood thirsty of carnivores would be ordering veg biryani or aloo gobi thereafter.

Damn Al, I'm starving now..
Matlock curries are crap and a fortune. :?

wrong.

Veggie curry is one of the few vegetarian recipes you can feed to meat eaters and they will either not notice, or at the least not complain.

You have to question the quality of ingredients in most these places when the 'meat' options are only 10-15% more expensive than the veggie ones!

Back