Marin Pine Mountain

JPintheCAN

Dirt Disciple
This is my wife's bike. And her fantastic matching shoes :)

Its a lot lighter than any of my mtbs.
I'm not sure exactly what year it is, but it had a DX/XT mix of bits on it. Its packed in a box in the states, waiting for us to have the cash to send it here to Aus.

2189350005_7d18ab828c_b.jpg

ah! thanks mate :) I've only ever seen black and white pics of them in mags. She rides it singlespeed now with a ladys B17 and i think it weighs 21pounds.

check out the catalgoue in the gallery and archive section on here! - there is a nice colour catalog

i have a 92 eldridge grade and hoping to get another too!!

I bought the same bike new, a old farmer in a Land Rover thought it'd look better as a wall hanging when it was a year old. :cry:

Attachments

• pine mountain.jpg
    pine mountain.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,845
  • pine mountain 2.jpg
    pine mountain 2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,845
yeah, that is pretty impressive! I bought this bike for $130US BIN and its probably the biggest bargain I've ever come across. I think everything, except peds, is original in that pic. the seat was still fairly comfy too.
Thanks a heap for the compliments, the wife is very chuffed! And now thinks her marin is clearly superior to my old bridgestone that i put up on the same day :)

J Its a lot lighter than any of my mtbs. [/quote said:
Don't know how it compares with other frames, but I've just stuck my mangled frame on the scales, 2305 grams. I have fond memorys of mine before it was wrecked.

Back