On a serious note...please read...

tintin40":3v08p6jw said:
But that's a previous ruling along the lines of not being allowed to photograph a public building without a permit. I kid you not. :shock:

Nobody stops the tourists round my place of work. :|

sadly enough, i have actually witnessed two police officers telling off a pair of japanese tourists at Tower Bridge for doing just that. Ridiculous. Especially as they were just saying it for the sake of saying it, and then 'letting them go'.

All backfired as they wasted a fair bit of time doing it because the tourists didn't have a clue what they were on about and couldn't speak a word of English.

:roll:

Quite like the idea of being President I have to say. :LOL:

[
Quite like the idea of being President I have to say. :LOL:[/quote]

:D

I like that ideal to :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: Wishy washy wank! very good.

Any other nuggets of intelect?

Al.

They look like terrorists to me :LOL: :LOL: :roll: what a sad world it is some times

just ignore the police , bunch of egotistical half wits . they cant enforce even the simplest of laws anyway

fighting "terrorism" with terrorism :LOL:

This government has done more to dilute your civil liberties than most so the answer is very simple.
Pity Screaming Lord Such isn't about as he'd probably be the best alternative :)

I have given up on the press, they only give there opinion, and opinions are like assholes, everybody has got one, and there full of sh1t.

Hay, don't worry folks! Monday 16th April 2009 doesn't even exist so i'm gonna keep happy-snapping to my hearts content :LOL:

As for this new law, what a complete joke. Unfortunately not a funny one. I predict a riot!!! :twisted:

SIGNED

Back