Juiceboxx's feedback

Excellent headset, thanks very much.

Arrived well packaged and in good time (as orange71 said from Canada).

Good communication confirming payment received and goods shipped.

Would happily use again.

Al

my feedback

hi guys, thanks for the positive feedback. i am just commenting here because i am surprised at the shipping time. the packs i sent that are arriving in a couple of days are in bubble packs. they seem to take only a few days. everything that i have sent in a box is taking the utmost longest to arrive.......sorry jez, caramba, and gav..... yours are in boxes so just bear with the postal system. i am trying to make the stuff i sell as affordable to ship as possible. i also work full time, and can usually only ship on saturday mornings or wednesday afternoons. also, i am in CANADA so things can take a while. it is a large span of land to cross before an ocean. sorry for any waits but it is up to canada post and royal mail now. cheers, jesse

Ti Project Two forks & Ti Velocity stem arrived yesterday (plus a few bits for NakedGav that Jesse included in my parcel) :D :D :D
The 9 week wait was worth it!!
Jesse kept me informed & reassured me when I started loosing faith after 6 weeks :oops:
Buy with confidence & just be patient if it's a large package, or pay extra for airmail ;)

Back