cannondale raven v2000sl

super swin

Retro Guru
does anybody have any info on this model?, original specs, model year etc etc

Attachments

• raven.jpg
    raven.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2,648
that's the one going on Ebay isn't it - had a look myself - looks quite a good deal. Sorry don't know anything about it though...

the BIN was £260 IIFC, what it's worth, don't know... I tried to think of it in temr sof another strip down and sell but it didn't add up in my head based on £260 anyway - even though I wasn't really sure what the frame was worth. I just didn't like the shape of the frame...

it has now gone! last bid £166 if it went for that it is a bargain the front carbon triangle must be worth that as a spare, i will track down the buyer and make him an offer i think!
watch this space.

I had one. Best bike i ever sold :roll:
98 i think. £2800, mainly XT(8spd), coda cranks, dd forks, though some had fatty sl. Not all had disc mounts, some only had fork, some swingarm.
They did have a problem with some of the seat towers coming away from the main frame, but they should have been recalled. Mine failed and was replaced under warranty.
If funds and space allowed, i'd buy another one now :D

up-date, tracked down the buyer and made him a ridiculas offer that he just could not refuse :!: and he didnt ;)
so that takes the total to 24 :!:
will have to start selling soon or rent some more space.
still, you cant take it with you :shock:

Back