on-one inbred

clockworkgazz":18oz77we said:
Think a surly tuggnut will be needed and do I need a SS specific wheel or can my converted freehub one suffice AC?

No reason why you can't use the freehub one. So is it gonna be built using the forks that came with it or are you gonna go for some front sus? And of course being an Inbred you'll need to put the Mary's on it. :LOL:

Initially going for the orig forks (feel the pain)- and I have some risers earmarked- I like the mary's on the sbike for now but might switch over in the future. itching to get the bike up and running to test my long top tube/ comfort theory. Will need to get rid of all my other bikes if the hypothesis is proven correct :twisted:

yeah right :LOL:

CV on sunday? I promise to fall off alot as I will be on the dale- the runway doubles here I come :shock:

clockworkgazz":30yaraqp said:
lewis1641":30yaraqp said:
I have an inbred and i really like it.they ride really well.mine has been built all black and it looks pretty good imo!

do you have some piccies

Looking for some ideas and you can't beat a bit of bike p*rn in the morning :roll:

i'll do it tonight for you - no pics on work computer

240501_inbred.jpg

PaulYounger-1.jpg

Nice, popular and for a reason..because they're good

Wish they'd drop the character on the seattube though....looks like something you used to see on 'spliffy' jeans in the 90s lol

not mine , just some pics to inspire . hub doesnt look too dissimilar to a diacompe ( or diatech ) i got for cheap

i have some surly pics with white frames and black bits if you want a looksie

Back