RETROBIKE'S BIG DIRTY WEEKENDER- THIS WEEKEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIBBY":2ykeww96 said:
Dr S":2ykeww96 said:
Old Ned":2ykeww96 said:
BIBBY":2ykeww96 said:
I've got that weekend off so hopefully will be able to make it. I'll get my rc100 put back together. Will have to get permission from the missus for the whole weekend, will get back to you.

OOHH - we'll have to make a twosome! Do you snore?

Thats 'Team Wakey' sorted for the Cock O The North then!

Where abouts in Wakefield are you guys from? I had mates in Wrenthorpe a few years back- sadly lost touch :cry:

Si

I've never heard myself snore!!!

Originally I'm from Castleford but now live in Wrenthorpe, I remember that many years ago someone who rode for Rocky mountain lived here, can't remember his name thou.

I was thinking about him too yesterday but I can't remember his name either. I'm sure he was featured in an article in one of the mags and used to train around Woolley. He used to ride in the roadie chaingang on his MTB and kick their backsides!

I can't hear myself snore either but Mrs Ned plays heck with me! Mind you, she's just as bad!

hi folks.....never met any of you before but have a 17 year old mountain bike and not a lot else on on sunday 26th july so i guess i qualify!!!.....stick me down!!!

feetabix":qp868t3o said:
hi folks.....never met any of you before but have a 17 year old mountain bike and not a lot else on on sunday 26th july so i guess i qualify!!!.....stick me down!!!

As good a time as any to meet the RB reprobates ;)

Added to list

Si

well, that seems to be my birthday weekend and if i don't have owt else planned, i should have my lava dome finished by then, maybe even some pace to stick on the front... pop me down as a maybe!

albash82":26cjwwby said:
well, that seems to be my birthday weekend and if i don't have owt else planned, i should have my lava dome finished by then, maybe even some pace to stick on the front... pop me down as a maybe!

Added to list ;)

List as of 16/4

Neilll
Corduroyboy
RC300
MJM
Pace
Velomaniac (Ecurie MacRetro)
Clockworkgaz (Ecurie MacRetro)
Sinnett177
Defiant (Team Netherlands)
TheBoy
Wold Ranger
Andy B
Orange71+1
Gil_M
Ian S
Mark (NE Group)
Dr S
Sithlord
Drewson
Toons
Old Ned
Justbackdated
Mrs Justbackdated
Sidewinder
ChrisV40
Barnsley Mick + 4 (NE Group)
Nayfinesse
Sq_root_of_2
Bibby
Jerky+ Guests.
NickD+1
Feetabix
Albash82

So were getting a good idea of the numbers of people, but do we have an idea of how many Pace bikes are joining the merry many? and seperately how many pace forked bikes?

As far as i know, these folk are square tubed lovers...

Neilll RC200
Gil_M RC100, 2 x RC200
Dr S RC100
Toons RC100
Justbackdated- RC100 and Funky Pace debut :cool:
Jerky x3
Corduroyboy x 2
Pace- RC100, 200,300
RC300- x4
Jez??- RC100

Around 22 so far I think

Plus Mr Carter might be bringing something along.

Would like to see more. Might it be worth posting something up on different forums??

Time to look at the PACE serial number thread I think.

JeRkY would you like to be in charge of the PACE gathering side of things? PM me if you can.

Si

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back