new yeti site

missmyfat

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Am i the only one who cannot access the new features? its just blank! :evil:
have got flash reader, anyone got any ideas? pooters not my thing! (as you can probably see)

Johnny Cum Lately

What you looking at old Yeti's for already... you only just seen the retrobike light with your born again Fat!

;)

Neil

Ha Ha
Like it! Have bought a yeti arc! a modern one (2005 the last of the colorado built ones) Not impressed with the modern full sussers they are a great ride to be honest but they take some of the thrill of the trail away by insulating you. am i making any sense?
Anyway i could see you were not impressed with my scott so the bits are going on the yeti. have always wanted a yeti (among others!) so could not resist, a retro classic still available so to speak.

Flimsy Rationale

Tsk! This Ultimate is for sale if you want to restore your credibility further.... ;)

Neil

Attachments

• Yeti 1.jpg
    Yeti 1.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,373
WOW! NOS, mint cond, or restored? How much?
I have a kokopelli and I could sell it for an Ultimate like that!

Attachments

• newkoko.jpg
    newkoko.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 1,340
Re: Flimsy Rationale

mrkawasaki":3a3h6qqy said:
Tsk! This Ultimate is for sale if you want to restore your credibility further.... ;)

Neil

No! Dont tempt me! i must actually finish a bike before i buy another. that is very nice though, am sure you will have a taker for it, although i would hang on to it IMHO.
have now got two of my three targets
1. Fat. check.
2. Yeti. check.
3. Pace. To be continued....

Ultimo

This Ultimate is not mine - resides with a chap in the US who sold me some other stuff. If anyone wants to be put in touch with him can PM me for details.

Whaddya mean - finish a bike before you start another..??? No-one does that here! :LOL:

Neil

Well, I've finished and it's not fun anymore.... Besides, I've gotta find purple ringle hubs, so it's not totaly finished.... ;)

missmyfat":1alj7wo5 said:
Ha Ha
Like it! Have bought a yeti arc! a modern one (2005 the last of the colorado built ones) .

take care in the rock/ boulder fields. I had an 05 arc & they dent scary easy. awesome ride, just a tad too fragile (for me)

Back