Creating a Retrobike Group on Flickr?

Dr S":2419c6zy said:
I use Flickr but I don't understand all this groups, tags and face book business that you trendy kids talk of.

Si

I agree. Some times FB is good to contact people I know. But as for the 'groups' - pointless

Oh Tintin, haven't you worked out the good side of having loads of RB pics all in one place yet?! :roll:

You won't have to search for hours through hundreds of posts for one dinky little photo ... you can just go to the RB Group on Flickr, check out the tags on the pics and find the photo you want really quickly!! How cool is that?!?! :cool: Actually that reminds me, I need to put tags on my RB pics!! Lol!!

And yes, I am probably one of the trendy kids that you talk about, but I'm definitely making the most of the available technology!!

"Simples", ;) Lx

I've been quite surprised by the response :D
Good to see people adding photos into the group, i'll loose even more time thanks to Flickr now :LOL:

:!: Can i point out this is NOT intended as a replacement for the excellent ➡️ Retrobike Gallery ➡️ which has a huge amount of info and photos on it. I looked at the other day, it had been awhile since i'd been on there, its huge!!! I'm hoping the Flickr group is more of an extension of the gallery and will hopefully highlight work going on here ;)

Back