Blinkin' 'eck !!

i'm not skonny either. in fact i think i am about 3 skinny people's worth

I feel a lot better now that I know I'm not the only non-skinny one!! Thanks guys!! :cool:

I'm hoping to be slimmer by the time I go to MM09 though, otherwise my bf & I look like Little & Large ... He's the tall skinny one and I'm the shorta*$e round one!! Hehehe!! ;)

Oh, and ... DrS ... how much do you think I should put myself up for on eBay then? I reckon 10p at least!! Lol!! :LOL:

Hey Toad, is that a "I'm a healthy eater" figure, or more like my own "too many fried breakfasts" figure!! Lol!! :oops:

And, yes, I can cook!! :p

(P.s. At this rate this thread should be renamed the "German cars and Lonnwy on eBay" thread!! :? )

Black pudding with maple syrup?!?! I hope not!! I adore black pudding, and I like maple syrup ... but not together!! Bleagh!! :?

I know I like cheese and marmalade sandwiches but blackpudding&syrup is just too wierd!! :shock:

Anyone else got any strange mixtures of food that they like, that they'll admit to anyway?!?! Lol!! :p

Cheese and jam sarnies for me, The Mrs likes Jaffa cakes with Salt and Vinegar crisps on them :?

Back