Alarming news

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
You'll be disturbed to hear that I actually rode into work today.

I took the Fat Ti in and made sure I rode on the nice white stuff as opposed to the black slushy sh*t.

I survived and the Fat Ti is sitting next to me in the warmth of the office now.

My hopes of riding back home have been dashed by the opportunity of a lift from my sister. Oh well.

Pretty fun tho this morning. Noticed half of the town is missing today - a lot of people skiiving it seems. :D

I like days like this :)

Means I can get in the post office with large bulky parcels destined for france without queuing :D

;)

Bah!! Barely a smattering of snaw here- no worse that standing downwind of my Brother in Law's Dandruff................

Typical- get snowed in at half term, thaws just as the holiday finishes.......

Bah, I Tell You! Bah!!

(bah!)
Dav

Whether Report (sic)

No snow in Manchester yet - looking forward to it though.

Are we going to start a 'bikes in the office' picture thread then? Jez, get one up for the lads!!!

Neil

Get in Jez!!!

I flew into BHX this afternoon which is now open again (phew!!)
We have a ton of snow here :D :D

It was an open door, bag down, kit on, out the door on the Hammer SS type moment. Great fun! :D :D :D

5in of snow in my garden this morning. 2 wheel steering all over the place on the way to work, thought I was going in the canal a few times :LOL:

Let's see some photos!? I bet it was great fun riding to work with not many cars about! No snow here you won't be surprised to hear..

Have chucked a sickie tho; amazing day, bit of surf about and the motivation of a dead man to get up early and go to work :LOL:

I love days like these..

Back