Henley-on-Thames ride Saturday 18th April

kingroon - the ride kicks off a few miles out of Henley, along the Marlow road. I would suggest that you cross the river on the Henley bridge and ride down and along the south bank of the river. You can cross the Thames at the weir by the mill and this pops you out opposite the road where the car park is, more or less. Certainly beats the road option IMO.

Hello, just joined RetroBIKE, what time are you planning to meet on Saturday? Can I come? I live just over the hill in Twyford. Thanks.

The founding father of this thread has suffered from a diary incident but will cofirm times shortly.

Splatter Paint - does the trail witch still haunt the hill behind Wargrave? Any time I took cheeky trails around that area she'd be walking her dogs and caught me without fail.

Ok folks first page is now up to date with meeting time, place and who is coming. See you all there. PM me if you want my mobile number for the day.

Splatter Paint":3ujkyczu said:
Hello, just joined RetroBIKE, what time are you planning to meet on Saturday? Can I come? I live just over the hill in Twyford. Thanks.

Of course you can buddy. I'll add your name to the first page if it is a def'.

Cheers for the ride today guys I really enjoyed it. Soon as I've got some new tyres I'll be able to stop! There's a chap on eBay selling cheap-o tyres that have exactly the same tread pattern as IRC Mythos so I might take a punt on a pair of those.

I got roped into DIY when I got home so it was good to get out! I need to build up a bitsa to take to Norway now.....

Back