Creating a Retrobike Group on Flickr?

lewis1641":2t9iyr3n said:
i am on flickr (lewis1641 suprisingly) but how do i join the group? once joined do i then post my retro pics on the group? i cant drive these computer machines very well

To join click on the link given
(repeated here)
Retrobike on Flickr

GROUP POOL should havea Join group, just click that and then join group.

That assumes you have a Flickr account of course.

I've never joined a group and it was easy (though I can drive these computers ;))

Yeah as FC said. Straight forward. If you want to upload any existing photos, go to your sets or photos and either individually add to group or you can do it as a batch edit.

FC has even started a topic on there so we know who we are :LOL:

It is part of Yahoo. Its the only part of Yahoo i use. Unlike other photo sites there isn't any annoying adverts etc...

neilll":2uf26292 said:
Dr S":2uf26292 said:
I have added a few but I ain't no David Bailey. Got a few more on file somewhere I will dig out. You bringing a camera along tonight Jack?

Si

Which one is your good self then? ;)

You'll only find me behind a camera Neill, I'm an international man of mystery and I always have a black square photo-shopped over my mug. Mrs S was furious when our wedding pics came back :LOL:

Si

Dr S":3rycesol said:
You'll only find me behind a camera Neill, I'm an international man of mystery

I'll have to come to your Yorkshire Meet then to see the good Dr. ;)

I'll 'out' myself then...When you land on the homepage for Flickr: retrobike i'm the Bat Fastard in the last pic on the bottom row (DSCF7136).....i'm also seen being fat & slow in various places throughout the rest of P20's pix :oops: :oops: :LOL: :LOL:

I did ride through that massive puddle thet Chris bottled out on though (then he went over the bars as Karma payout :LOL: )

Dr S":38pfpc1h said:
You'll only find me behind a camera Neill, I'm an international man of mystery

Got ya!! :LOL:

2982872230_3b2a78130c_b.jpg

Blurry as hell, so your true identity remains safe for now :LOL:

Latest posts

Back