Creating a Retrobike Group on Flickr?

P20

Retrobike Rider
:idea: I was on Flickr and started thinking about creating a Retrobike group on there. I use flickr and i'm sure others on here do too. So we could use it and just tag any retro stuff and submit it to the group. :D

Your thoughts?

I use Flickr but I don't understand all this groups, tags and face book business that you trendy kids talk of.

Si

I'd join, there was a post a while back and someones set up a singlespeed and vintage mountain bike group.

Right i've created one anyway. So if there's any problems, i'll delete it. Let me know if you want the wording of the group changed, etc. I've put the Retro meet in Hope on there, and added it to the map.

Retrobike on Flickr

Dr S, if you look at this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/66452821@N00/2836243982/in/pool-1060213@N20
you'll see the tags at the side, these will help people search for it. Also if you click the tag, you'll get the other photos that have that tag. I'll update my tags at some point. ;)

Just joined the group (thecycledoctor)

Will add retro ride pics later

I have added a few but I ain't no David Bailey. Got a few more on file somewhere I will dig out. You bringing a camera along tonight Jack?

Si

Dr S":fj03rxdb said:
I have added a few but I ain't no David Bailey. Got a few more on file somewhere I will dig out. You bringing a camera along tonight Jack?

Si

Which one is your good self then? ;)

i am on flickr (lewis1641 suprisingly) but how do i join the group? once joined do i then post my retro pics on the group? i cant drive these computer machines very well

Back