NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Sorry guys

Been sidetracked with work so haven't had a chance to sort the bike out since Mabie.

Will try and get to a meet soon

Rhys

You missed a good one you guys. Fully rigid, non indexed gears, technical rock strewn moorland single track, pea soup fog and darkness equals lots of fun. Achey legs now quelled by a cold Stella. P20 had his camera with him, let's see if he got anything.

Good night out- cheers Jack!

Si

Good night, bizarre conditions in the fog as it was going dark. I'll have a look at the photos shortly ;)

Yeah the photos are not great :roll:

Foggy car park:

3447675497_c71263406f_b.jpg

The mysterious Dr S:

3448501516_4d5b6fe8df_b.jpg

Weapons of choice - 86 Fat Chance and a 98 Ritchey P20 :cool: :cool: :cool: :

3447740461_5a651bdfba_b.jpg

There is a clearer photo of Si, but don't want to ruin his mysterious reputation ;)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Starting to regret riding with the beginnings of a cold- especially in that damp fog. I've just asked for my children to be brought to me to say goodbye; yes, I am indeed now dying of man flu. It's been great hanging out with you guys. Speak kindly of me when I'm gone.

Dr S
1972-2009

Dr S":1n456mmi said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Starting to regret riding with the beginnings of a cold- especially in that damp fog. I've just asked for my children to be brought to me to say goodbye; yes, I am indeed now dying of man flu. It's been great hanging out with you guys. Speak kindly of me when I'm gone.

Dr S
1972-2009

Dibs on the Klunker :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back