MacRetro chat and rides thread

Jamie that looks like one of those "road bike" contraptions I have heard them talk about on the wireless?

It does look pretty I will give you that, but I don't think they will take off- might be worth some money in the future- if as I suspect, they don't end up making very many of them. ;)

clockworkgazz":f30tdzgq said:
Jamie that looks like one of those "road bike" contraptions I have heard them talk about on the wireless?

It does look pretty I will give you that, but I don't think they will take off- might be worth some money in the future- if as I suspect, they don't end up making very many of them. ;)

:LOL:

Sorry to hear about your daughter Si, could have been a lot worse.

Reminds me about the time around 1980 my sister moved to a new area and my nephew who was six was checking the streets out on his Raleigh Striker, flew down a steep narrow public path not knowing there was a flight of stairs there, his face was a real mess but a few months later it was as if nothing had happened.

clockworkgazz":2rznhg0l said:
Phone in sick Kaiser ;)

If only.......its not work ye see, I'll be at Aviemore for a wee weekender :D

me and kaiser decided it would be nice for the newest member of the macretro crew to do the report, but he has never been heard from again :roll:

My report

It was very good :cool: .

Kaiser prob. can't remember much as he was to frightened at all the rocky drop off stuff ;)

Only kidding

He did show me the power of his big ring again-------awesome :shock:

Was that Alp-willi?? I think he is on hols as he's not coming to our Thrunton nightride tonight- unless Kaisers Big Ring has put him off Retrobikers for good- it is an intimidating first time experience :LOL:

Si

Hello chaps

me and kaiser decided it would be nice for the newest member of the macretro crew to do the report, but he has never been heard from again

Never fret, I'm still here but have been away defending Queen and Country the last week or so and am just catching up with stuff. Will endeavour to complete the report soon. :(

Rhys

clockworkgazz":2scgq7oz said:
me and kaiser decided it would be nice for the newest member of the macretro crew to do the report, but he has never been heard from again :roll:

My report

It was very good :cool: .

Kaiser prob. can't remember much as he was to frightened at all the rocky drop off stuff ;)

Only kidding

He did show me the power of his big ring again-------awesome :shock:

I assummed he got that ' its too sore to type' thing you get ya jessie murchie.

Dr S":ddigm6do said:
Just noticed that Kaiser's made it into the Top Ten Posters!

Bloody wind bag :LOL: :LOL:

Si

Consisting of 99% drivel and half baked ideas :LOL:

Latest posts

Back