RB Bike Of The Month February - Klein Special- Carsten Wins!

Klein of the Month - You decide....

• Jezzas Sunburst Linear Fade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lysanders Quantum Roadie

• Johns Gator Linear Fade

• Carstens Pulse Storm

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Carstens Mantra Pro

• Carstens Sea & Sky Attitude Proto

• Carstens Mountain Klein

• Stew-bs Rascal

• Klein-mad-chris Mantra Pro

• Klein-mad-chris Attitude

• Disco Drives Attitude

• Andrewl Attitude

• Holdens Team Attitude

• Total voters
Good to get feedback... it would be an increadibly dull place if we all liked the same!! :D

Jezza's - simply the best looking paint job ever on an MTB in my opinion - wish i had one of them!!

I went for the little Rascal because it had all the bits I really wanted in 1992/93, and all the parts are from the same era which is worth bonus points!

Cooks cranks and Ringle skewers to save 30g over XT.
Manitou mk 1, White Porcs and a Rolls to add about 3kg.

Very Retro!

How difficult is this!

Theyre all awesome, particularly those Adroits. Had to go for Klein Mad Chris's Attitude in the end. Always liked the Magenta, white and green Kleins.

In fact, theres one on eBay isnt there...... :)

personally I'm really looking forward to the 'Purple Proflex OTM' competition - i may even enter!

Good Golly, I can't believe I did it, but I had to vote for another of Jez's bikes...

wanted to give some love to someone else but the clean build, uncommon color and matching mission control/fork/frame sealed the deal.

I've never wanted so bad to hate somebody so much :LOL: ...how can it be fair that Jez holes away all these rides???? ;)

John, the gator fade with disc drive was a STRONG second. If you end up losing because of my vote I'll send you some Groovy stickers!

Now, where are all the Adroits that I lusted over when I was but a young (alright, maybe not "young" but at least younger) chap.

cheers,

rody

come on guys, someone give the Storm Pulse a vote so that it's on par with John's 'tude (which got my vote btw...).

1010St_Pulse91.jpg

btw, it just got a little brother (or sister?) :)

Storm_Pinnacle.jpg

Cheers, Carsten

Carsten":2yyyxfkv said:
come on guys, someone give the Storm Pulse a vote so that it's on par with John's 'tude (which got my vote btw...).

Cheers, Carsten

Maybe you should have limited the number of bikes you submitted for the vote ;)

I'm also quite surprised I got more than one vote for my old thing! :D

Back