10th May Arrochar-lochgoilhead-Arrochar Macretro

Either 9/10 or 30/31 May ok for me. Just not the bloomin' 16/17th, Grrrr. Might even have the C16R operational by then :p (if a good tailwind)

Ok I'm going to say 9/10 (specific day- sat/sun will be decided by majority choice) Let us know if this is a real problemo? :cool:

Retro riders

clockworkgazz dale ss
Mr Panda

Haven't a clue what I'll be riding, having spent most of the afternnon in the cellar trying to build up the Cinder Cone and C16R (never work on more than one bike at once :shock: )

Cone was going to become main bike as a 24 speeder and the Orange as a 7 speed road/easy forest track bike BUT i've taken rather a shine to the cosmetically challenged C16R frame AND suspect it may become the main man, with the larger Cinder Cone becoming the 7 speeder..

What am I to do :roll: :roll: :roll: Also really developing a hatred for trying to match front derrailler componentry :evil:

End of month for me

Hi Guys
Sounds good, but I can probably only make it towards the end of the month as I am getting married on the 2nd. Then again maybe I will never get out again :cry:
I will still be at Carron next weekend if its all still on?

Jamie

wee bump

List so far

Me
Mr Panda

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Would the last weekend in the month get us more folk?

Anyone else?

Just realised that the end of month is pretty close to dalby- was kind of hoping to do the glentrool loop as a fitness test :?

just realised which thread this :oops: , is this the may or april meet we are confirming? details please. when is loch carron?

I won't make this sunday coming where ever it is, I might make May depending on dates. a trip at the end of april might be nice.

Just to confirm I'm still ok for 9/10 May - either suits equally. Cinder Cone now up & running :p C16R not far behind :D

Back