Blinkin' 'eck !!

al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I go away for a few days, and the forum has gone mad!

This has become such an active forum that it is becoming hard for me to keep up! Am i the only one?

Al, Dumb as a box of rocks, back home again in Sunny Kernow. :D

You're not the only one fella, I promise!! I've been to my boyfriend's for Easter weekend, and when I came back home .... HOW many threads and posts have I missed?!?! :shock:

I might catch up by next weekend!! Lol!! :LOL:

Just thought it was my age! :roll:

And please remember to take the kitten out of your cart wheel before driving off miss pops! or can i call you lolli ?

Al. :D

ps is your boyfriend rite big? :shock: ;)

I think "cart-wheel" is the best way to describe the front wheel of my Raleigh at the moment!! Lol!! And don't worry, the kitten is perfectly safe, she knows to move fast!! :D

I wouldn't say my bf is rite big, he's about 6' but skinny ... aren't all of you bikers skinny buggers?! All the bikers I know are really slim ... I think I need to get fit quick!! :LOL: If you're going to the RB meet at Afan in May, or to MM09 then you might meet him anyway!! :)

Oh, and calling me Lolli is fine, as is Lonnwy .... but I rather like Miss Pops!! Makes me sound like some superstar or other ... I like it!! :LOL: ;)

Hope the weather's fine in Cornwall!! :cool:

The weathers great miss pops!

i'm 6.2 and skinny as a rake.

I would like to get to one or two bike doo's this year, cos i am getting a bit of a rep' down my LBS as a bit of a pussy that spends too much time playing with cars! :oops:

Cheers,Al

ps. no one likes skinny girls :D

What's an LBS? I've only been back biking for about 4 months (after a 10 year abstinence!!), thanks to the "gentle encouragement" of my bf :LOL: and so I'm still trying to learn the jargon!! :oops:

What cars do you play with by the way? I used to be into Lancias about 10 years ago, as did my bf, but luckily bikes take up a lot less space!! :D I'm now officially a tomboy :roll: as I've got a L200 pickup truck and I adore her ... she's brill ... especially offroading in Wales!! Hehehe!! :cool:

P.s. Pickle ... are you being cheeky?! ;)

LBS is local bike shop.

I am a spoilt git with 6 cars between me and the mrs!

In year order

1964 vw type 3 notchback
1967 volvo Amazon
1968 vw country buggy
1974 Alfa Romeo Spider
1990 Audi coupe b3
1994 Audi Coupe 16v

I do hope you had a Lancia Integrale ?

Al. :D

Sorry, not an Integrale, I had a Y10, proper girly Lancia!! :D One of my brother's friend's didn't like me cos I could get 101mph out of mine on the flat, on the M48 between England & Wales ... he could only get 99mph ... downhill with a following wind!! Lol!! :LOL: I'm sure my bruv had a Grale at one point though, dunno if he's still got it ... :?

BTW, I've had a thought (scary I know!! :roll: ) if you ever need spare parts for any of your Audi Coupe's, and an E reg "part box" would fit ... I've got an Audi coupe sat in my Grampa's garage gathering dust ... any interest to you? (It's always worth a punt, after all ... you don't ask ... you don't get!! ;) )

My bf's LBS is FAB!! He stocks most things, gives my bf a discount because he's been such a regular customer for so long, and he's even nice to me now ... a newbie biker who knows NOTHING about bikes ... he's cool!! Long live LBSs!!!! :cool:

Wow, a girl into bikes AND Lancias- you would be worth a fortune on eBay!

BTW, not all bikers are skinny, I for one have a more robust construction :LOL:

Si (Alfa-holic)

Back