Retro Nike?

Nearest I can find so far is the X1's which I think are the ones on the first page, damn I need to watch the film again lol

not a big fan of Nike , but my favourites are :

nike-air-huarache.jpg

Oh man I had a pair like that chris, but in black and blue/grey and the 3/4 style ones, they were amazing. Think its the XX1's I want otherwise known as Jordan 21's that I want, now to finding some in the UK lol. Can I just say Wu some of the trainers you've owned are amazing. Did you keep any of em?.

I like these... I have a pair- they get better with age.

Attachments

• 180.jpg
    180.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 4,702
I too was into this, I kind of bought then sold an awful lot more than I kept though, still, it paid for what I wore, I had quite a few pairs of Kukinis, Seismics, Superflys, Wovens etc, and made a lot of money on Air Rifts in various horrible shades, I hated those shoes, awful.

My favourites:

2216453306_cf67a4a5ec.jpg

What id like now:

358dkxd.gif

Currently enjoying the Adidas/Oi Ni collaborations though. When I can find them

Any good sites for IDing older nike airs? Have a pair from the mid 90s I dug out a while back and started wearing again, only problem is they are about to fall apart and I fancy another pair. A trip to ebay reveals getting some old skool airs could be expensive :?

Chris2Lou - ah, Air Hurrache...remember the advert...?

"you've seen me run before, but never in my Hurraches"

:cool:

Made my parents drive halfway across germany once to find them at a US Airbase town...:) (what a brat... :roll: )

CTK - Original Air 180's. Possible the best looking of all the runners I reckon.

Ape - none left. Well not many. ;)

It all started with a pair of Air Epic in 1983. £100 on a pair of trainers at the age of 11. That's ridiculous. I site that as the turning point actually. when i left Adidas and went to nike.

So 'street' it hurts. :LOL:

here's the Epics... :cool:

Reckon I had all but one of these too. :roll: Loved the Pegasus GX.

Attachments

• nikeepicvector-1.jpg
    nikeepicvector-1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 4,235
  • nike-air-epic-1.jpg
    nike-air-epic-1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 4,232
Back