Retro Nike?

I've managed to find the fil online and had a look and its none of the ones above, just says in the film they're new and not available yet so had a look at jordans released in 2005, 2006, and 2007 but still cant find them. I think I may be slightly obsessed lol

Anyone else get caught up in the Nike Airmada trend started by MBUK mid 90's. The brown ones being the most popular I went for the blue ones just to be different. Only very recently thrown them away.

Attachments

• acg.jpg
    acg.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,435
Oh god I've created a monster lol, I like the 6's but got to be in the black not the white.

REKIBorter":3mmkz1ck said:
Anyone else get caught up in the Nike Airmada trend started by MBUK mid 90's. The brown ones being the most popular I went for the blue ones just to be different. Only very recently thrown them away.

Had a coupel of pairs of Airmada, still wear a pair now.

Loved the old ACG trainers.

Wu - Never knew you collected trainers. I got into it a few years ago. Think I have more boxed shoes than Mrs LMTTM :oops:

Air Jordan 6 all the way!

letmetalktomark":1eojvdp9 said:
REKIBorter":1eojvdp9 said:

Had a coupel of pairs of Airmada, still wear a pair now.

Loved the old ACG trainers.

Wu - Never knew you collected trainers. I got into it a few years ago. Think I have more boxed shoes than Mrs LMTTM :oops:

Air Jordan 6 all the way!

Don't collect any more. In fact thank god ebay came along as I thought i'd never get rid of them all. Had about 60 odd pairs in boxes in the garage until about three years ago. Got my money back on them all. :)

Air foamposite one - that made good money IIRC. :LOL: Hideous too.
:LOL:

Attachments

• nike-air-foamposite-one-page.jpg
    nike-air-foamposite-one-page.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 4,752
had a pair of the Air Bakin's that were recalled after 1 day of sale too. the ones that were banned because the 'AIR' on the back was alleged to have been blasphemous.

The Air Toasts (i think it was) were recalled and had sticker panels put over the back, but the Bakin's were deleted. Bagged a pair and half price too.

Rumour had it they were trading for $1000 in Japan at one point. :LOL: I got a tonne back on them. :roll:

Attachments

• nike-bakin-retro-released-main.jpg
    nike-bakin-retro-released-main.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 4,746
oohh, some other gems....

Shakes, Flight pods, Flight 6's....oh, Talarias - gotta be a contender for soul/ sole of the month... :LOL:

Attachments

• shake_ndestrukt_wht_blue.jpg
    shake_ndestrukt_wht_blue.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 4,742
  • zoom-flight-95-black-white-1.jpg
    zoom-flight-95-black-white-1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 4,741
  • nike-air-zoom-flight.jpg
    nike-air-zoom-flight.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 4,740
  • 21talariawmnsxx0.jpg
    21talariawmnsxx0.jpg