Which shoes for flatties?

I'd go for these, they'll make you go much faster:

CLICK!

Sorry couldn't resist. :oops:

On a serious note, I used to use Vans :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I have a set of shimano MP90 that I use on flatties.
I bought them because they were cheap.
They came with changable inserts to stiffen the insole so may be better for your balls!! :D
They also protect you toes pretty well and on me are pretty comfy. Have heard that the faulse leather splits, but time will tell. mine seem OK.

i've got a set of karrimor trainers from sports direct (15 a pair) they are the walking trainer type....bloody great on the flatties. narrow heel so dont catch easy and stick to the pedals like shit to the sheets

Scarpa trainers for me, comfy for riding/walking. grip like buggery. Used to always wear vans, maybe time I got some again....

I've got a ridiculous amount of trainery things, from hiking boots to squash shoes, most of them pretty expensive, but the best things I've found for riding my bike with BIG flatties .... a cheap pair of trainers (£10 from Tescos!!) with pretty solid soles, very good grip, and comfy for walking around in too!! :D

But I'm not sure they'd suit you :? ... they're a bit girly ... :oops: very Dr Who-esqe though!! Lol!! :cool:

Attachments

• Girly trainer pic.jpg
    Girly trainer pic.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 868
Back