RB Bike Of The Month February - Klein Special- Carsten Wins!

Klein of the Month - You decide....

• Jezzas Sunburst Linear Fade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lysanders Quantum Roadie

• Johns Gator Linear Fade

• Carstens Pulse Storm

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Carstens Mantra Pro

• Carstens Sea & Sky Attitude Proto

• Carstens Mountain Klein

• Stew-bs Rascal

• Klein-mad-chris Mantra Pro

• Klein-mad-chris Attitude

• Disco Drives Attitude

• Andrewl Attitude

• Holdens Team Attitude

• Total voters
Anderwl - never too late... :D

Carstens bikes are cool, but its not quit an adroit nightstorm... :LOL: its not over yet.

I vote (as always) for the bike I would most like to take home.

John's Attitude. :cool: Looks like the one in the brochure too, 'eh John ;)

The mountain Klein is stunning, but I think this kind of competition should show the best example that typifies the features a brand is famous for. So stunning paintjob, matching stem bar combo, and dripping with bling. Its between Johns gator fade and Carstens sea and Sky for me. I had to vote for the paintjob I prefer.

stevet1":2l405o6r said:
So stunning paintjob, matching stem bar combo, and dripping with bling.

Don't forget the annoying horizontal dropouts, bottom bracket you can't remove and the somewhat unpleasent ride.

Matching Mag forks seem to be becoming a lot rarer these days so maybe that's worth something in the voting stakes ;)

Flatter to deceive...?!

Hmmm... always thought of these gaylord Kleins poncing around our Northern races BiTD as being owned by get-rich-quick-city-types, showing off to us peasants on our humble Zaskars, Clockworks et al. So it sticks in my craw a bit to see them lauded in their own right (again) - pretty little ponies that they are!

As someone who can't even get a bike in a 'B' list reselection thread and have yet manage to vote for a 'winning' bike - I think I'll sit this one out and keep my anti-bling record intact!

Neil (still bitter...)

;)

'91 Klein Attitude

Here is mine: Certainly not as mint as many of the ones on this thread but does get used very regularly!

Original Mavic Crossmax, XTR V front, Onza HO rear, Ringle post, Flite saddle.

Sorry for the poor pics!

Attachments

• bike 001.jpg
    bike 001.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 2,765
  • bike 004.jpg
    bike 004.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 2,765
Kleins all very nice, but a Klein only BOTM just aint doing it for me. Sorry. Even a Pace only BOTM wouldn't do it for me. The joy of BOTM is the difference. This month just boils down to which has the best paintjob. As BOTM goes it a bit of a snore (they are all nice bikes but there's just no spark).
I won't be voting.

Radar":7prv5x1n said:
The joy of BOTM is the difference. This month just boils down to which has the best paintjob. As BOTM goes it a bit of a snore (they are all nice bikes but there's just no spark).

Maybe you just nee to look a little deeper than the paintjobs. There's actually quite a bit of variation on the theme.

I though BOTM was only supposed to be a bit of fun and thus you vote of the what you think is best of those put forward independently of whether you'd actually want one. I know in the past I've voted for bikes which I know are ordinary to ride and I'd never really want based on the effort that's been put into the build.

Maybe a variation such as a steel BOTM, Ti BOTM, rigid BOTM etc would be more to your liking every now and then :D

Latest posts

Back