Cannondale M(V)500

if you ever meet him you would not be surprised by this fact- just imagine this man with a beard.- I'm a very good driver.......

Attachments

• Rain_Man1.jpg
    Rain_Man1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 5,331
clockworkgazz":27l04qi5 said:
if you ever meet him you would not be surprised by this fact- just imagine this man with a beard.- I'm a very good driver.......

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah looking at that shelf and knowing what we know about his builds, there's definately a touch of OCD about him.

That's probably why the Stumpie never gets ridden, after every revolution of the wheels he'd be off and buffing it with a soft cloth.

Thanks folks and cheeky monkeys, I'll have you know that most people store their books genre/alphabetical/chronologically. :roll:

Size wise in the conventional sense it is a wee bit wee being a 14" but the geometry is comparable to a 16". Still a shade on the small side when at the time everyone was head down arse up, but I preferred the shorter cockpit, gave more of a BMX'y feel I was used to.

Beautifull colors !
If it's not a killer V frame, is it a small size ? After 92, C'dale made the little size of their "M" models like that.

If you are looking for purple, I've got a Cookbros crank for you… ;)

Back